TUCKAHOE ARTISTS ASSOCIATION EXHIBITS 2021-2022
Taste Cafe 5706 Grove Avenue, Richmond, VA 23226
May 20, 2022 to December (TBA), 2022
Tuckahoe Presbyterian Church, 7000 Park Avenue, Richmond, VA
September 9, 2022 - November 11, 2022
Virginia Eye Institute, 400 Westhampton Station, Richmond, VA 23226
October 11, 2022 - November 30, 2022
Glenmore Yoga and Wellness, 10442 Ridgefield Parkway, Henrico, VA 23233. (Artist reception November 12, 1-3pm
November 9, 2022 - January 11, 2023
Cedarfield Art Gallery, 2300 Cedarfield Parkway, Henrico, VA 23233
January 3 – March 31, 2023
Tuckahoe Library, 1901 Starling Drive, Henrico, VA 23229
February 1 – 28, 2023
The Cultural Arts Center At Glen Allen, 2880 Mountain Road, Glen Alllen, VA 23060. (Artist reception May 18, 2023, 6-8 pm.)
May 2 - June 2, 2023
Westminster Canterbury Richmond, 1600 Westbrook Avenue, Richmond, VA 23227
July 6 – August 31, 2023
Exhibit details will be provided by the chairperson(s) for each exhibit closer to the exhibit date.
1. Each Exhibit Chairperson and assistant is responsible for securing a replacement in a timely manner, if he/she cannot serve, and is responsible for notifying the Gallery Chairperson and President who the replacement will be.
2. The age of paintings to be exhibited must not exceed five (5) years.
3. Any painting painted from a photograph, submitted for a judged show, must have been painted from the painter’s own original photograph. A photograph from any publication may not be used as a subject for a painting that is to be judged as a work of art.
4. A member who wishes to enter work for an exhibit must supply the Exhibit Chairperson the following information two weeks in advance of exhibit:
Title of painting
Size (H x W)
Artist’s telephone number and/or email address
Sales price, if applicable
5. All paintings must be framed or gallery wrapped (no visible staples) and wired for hanging. Wiring should be anchored 1/3 down from top of frame. No duct tape.
6. A card bearing the same information required in Rule 4 above should be attached to the back of each work to be exhibited. Our Tuckahoe Artists Association labels are available on request.
7. Each exhibitor is responsible for PROMPT delivery and pick-up of his/her painting(s) at the dates and times indicated for the exhibit.
8. Each exhibitor should report all sales of artwork (item numbers only, not prices) to the Exhibit Chairperson.
9. The Exhibit Chairperson is responsible for furnishing a list of exhibitors and sales from each exhibit, as well as a record of awards from judged shows, to the Gallery Chairperson for the permanent record. A copy of the list also should be given to the Membership Chairperson to verify participation in exhibits.
JOIN THE TUCKAHOE ARTISTS ASSOCIATION
Click the link to download the PDF application that can be printed and mailed. Link opens to a new window: Tuckahoe Artists Association Application
© Tuckahoe Artists Association - All Rights Reserved